Vision and Mission
- A society free from violence and abuse.
- To fund community-based, result-oriented research and education that find solutions to violence and abuse.
Prairieaction Foundation raises and grants funds:
- To support RESOLVE (Research and Education for Solutions to Violence and Abuse), a tri-provincial Prairie Province research network that seeks solutions to violence and abuse;
- To support community-based research into solutions to violence and abuse through the CARE Grants program;
- To support education and awareness programs to end violence and abuse; and
- To support the dissemination of research results.
Our Core Values
- We believe we can make a difference.
- We value collegial partnerships and cooperative relationships.
- We value healthy debate and respectful controversy.
- We value open communication among all partners.
- We value integrity and accountability.
- We value research that is responsive to community needs and promotes change.
- We value education and information that leads to empowerment.
- We value diversity and support the development of culturally appropriate solutions that respect equality and promote a violence free atmosphere.